Sunday, October 27, 2013

31 Days of Goosebumps - Book 58. Deep Trouble II


Book 58: Deep Trouble II

Yeah I’m just not a fan of this series (Deep Trouble I mean). I wasn’t a huge fan of the first one and this second also dragged.

Billy and Sheena are back with Dr. D only this time no mermaids. Instead the keep finding giant sea creatures. They discover the evil Dr. Ritter has created plankton that makes fish grow.

There’s one downside, if a human eats it they immediately turn into a fish. Billy, Sheena and Dr. D capture Dr. Ritter... seeing he has no other options he drinks the plankton and swims away.

THE BAD: Pretty much the whole book. It’s frustrating. I hope these last 4 are better.

THE GOOD: Again not much. Two pretty weak books in a row. Never fun.

THE TV SHOW EPISODE:  This episode was way too long and drawn out. I almost didn’t watch it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment