Saturday, October 12, 2013

31 Days of Goosebumps: Book 43. The Beast From the East


Book 43: The Beast From The East

I was shocked by how much I actually enjoyed this book. I went into it with super low-expectations. 

Not exactly a masterpiece story but it’s a fun little one. Ginger, Nat and Pat get lost in the woods and discover talking bear creatures (yeah I’ll get into that shortly). 

The game is basically tag. If you’re still “IT” at sun down you get eaten. The rules are ridiculous (as is most of this story). In the end they escape on a weird technicality only to be trapped in a different game..

THE BAD: The talking bears. It’s explained by a universal language adaptor. Also the unfair rules of the game are infuriating but that’s also one of the pluses...

THE GOOD: I actually cared about the characters enough that the unfair rules that it infuriated me.

THE TV SHOW EPISODE:  NO EPISODE PRODUCED

No comments:

Post a Comment