Sunday, December 8, 2013

25 DVDs of Christmas - Day 8. Beavis and Butthead's Christmas Special


There was no other cartoon my mother disapproved of more than Beavis & Butthead. The only time I was allowed to watch this show was at christmas. I always wasn't allowed to watch it technically but since every Christmas Eve I'd go to a family party and all the kids were allowed to watch the special (except me) my mom would let it slide so I could at least try to fit in (Thanks Mom!)

There's no new ground here. It's the same old B&B (2 shorts, music video commentary) just with a few little skits of Santa Butthead. The highlight of the show is their commentary to Buster Poindexter's Zat You Santa Claus. I've met a ton of people who know all the words to this song and I can only assume it's because of this Christmas special.

No comments:

Post a Comment