Monday, December 2, 2013

25 DVDS of Christmas - Day 2. Santa's Slay

Anyone guess this one yesterday? Congrats you know my sick sense of humor and shitty DVD collection.

So I've known of this movie since it first came out. But I refused to believe it was any good. Then I'd see it pop up on "Horror Films Better Than Expected" lists and my friend purchased it and raved about it. 

Last christmas I finally watched it and I couldn't believe how much fun it was. It's so over the top, Bill Goldberg is completely intense and the plot line is so beyond bizarre that it's impossible not to be charmed by it's absurd nature.

While I can't recommend this to everyone if you like horror films (specifically so bad, its good) you should do yourself a favor and watch this crazy shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment