Sunday, July 14, 2013

Self Observational Sunday: BROME

The 3 of you who check my blog/read regularly may have noticed that I didn't have a Self Observational Sunday last week. That was not out of laziness nor did I forget to do it. You see my brother was home from Florida. When given the choice between finding 30 minutes to write a SOS or finding as much time as possible to hang out with my brother .... brother will win everytime.

He's back in Florida for the time being and it seems like unless I save up enough dough to visit him in the fall I won't see him again until Christmas. I miss him. He's one of those people that lights up a room and is so full of energy that you can't help but be active when he's in your life.

Since he left on Wednesday I've almost only left my house for work reasons. What I'm driving at is that he's the person who gets me off the couch.

While he was home I recorded a fascinating podcast with him. THe episode will be released in about two weeks. I can't wait til you hear it!

No comments:

Post a Comment