Wednesday, July 3, 2013

My Latest Obsession: /r/ExplainLikeDrCox

It's not secret I'm a little bit of a redditor. I've had people tell me how awful redditors are and how I shouldn't include myself as one of "them"but I think it's all about the SubReddits. Yes if you go to the main stuff you'll find horrible people but if you just go to your interest wheels you'll be super satisfied. I almost exclusively post in /r/Horror and /r/PopPunkers I found that this subreddit fulfill my needs and everyone there is mostly a good hearted person.

However I recently discovered a subreddi that blew my mind skull with it's brilliant hilarity. Explain Like Dr. Cox.



I haven't posted in this subreddit and probably never will but I can't lie that I get overjoyed just reading people answer everyday questions in that very distinct Dr. Cox style. If you're a scrubs fan, you owe it to yourself to also check this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment