Wednesday, July 31, 2013

My Latest Obsession: Bag of Bones


I have a ton of mixed opinions on Stephen King novels. I've been trying my best to read every one of his novels. Sometimes they're pretty decent, sometimes their unbearable but every once and a while I read one that is undeniably great. Bag of Bones was such a book.

At first I was having a little trouble getting into it. At first I wasn't sure if I was going to enjoy it much as it was reminding me of Duma Key which I disliked, however I was eventually pulled into the mystery of the novel and couldn't put it down.

Bag of Bones is probably one of his greatest novels full of twists and turns and at least 3 different "What the Fuck" moments. I don't want to spoil too much for those who haven't read the book, just enjoy the slow burn and see if you can figure out the mystery before you reach the novels end.

No comments:

Post a Comment