Monday, July 19, 2010

A staggering Genius of Heartbreaking Work

Jetlag is a pain in the ass. I woke up at 5:30 based on the fact that my body thinks that it’s roughly 8:30am. I took some time to read David Eggers “A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius” waiting until it to be 9. I slept on an incredibly comfortable couch.


Finally WillK and his g/f woke up and we went to see Inception. The movie is amazing. It’s very much like if The Matrix & Ocean’s 11 were in a giant gang-bang and gave birth to this amazingly fun heist film through the human subconscious. I’d like to point out that I would move to LA if for no other reason than their movie theaters. I’ve never sat in such a comfortable and spacious seat in all my life. It even reclined a bit! It was awesome! The only thing more awesome were the Tito’s Tacos which I had for lunch afterwards.

The rest of the day was pretty chill. Will showed me some episodes of Viva Variety and Chris Elliots Get a Life which were inspirationally bizaare. We made Steaks and now I think I’m going to call it a night; but starting tomorrow until Sunday it’s going to be craziness so expect some fun posts.


Oh a side note: I've also posted a mix for the month of July and on Ranker I've explained to the world what are the 10 cover songs that managed to Surpass the originals!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe I'm just in a cranky mood but I have a few comments about your post. First, I don't understand jetlag. I've traveled to LA and the other direction to Europe and I don't know what people are talking about when they complain of jet lag. I always felt just fine. Second, you don't have to go to LA to find a nice movie theater. Just come to Princeton New Jersey. The people here are so posh they require a bar and luxury seats. However, I must say that I'm a sucker for tacos and am most jealous of your taco eating experience.

    ReplyDelete