Wednesday, September 11, 2013

My Latest Obsession: Perks of Being A Wallflower


The first book I ever read on my own and truly loved was Perks of Being a Wallflower. I read it Junior Year and then again Senior Year. I bought a copy my freshmen year of college and continued to read it on a yearly basis most of my life. While a few books have surpassed it as my all time favorite, it still remains in my top 5.

When I heard there was going to be a movie based on the book I was a little apprehensive towards so I waited until it came out on DVD. I borrowed my best friend Jeff's copy of it. I waited until I was able to watch it with my friend Sarah as her and I have a history with the book.

Sarah had already seen it and raved about it (like all my friends had) but I still wasn't prepared for how beautiful and wonderful this movie would actually be. It is one of the greatest book adaptations I've ever watched. if you're a fan of the book and have been unsure about checking out this adaptation speaking as a fan I promise you that you will not be let down.

No comments:

Post a Comment