Wednesday, August 14, 2013

My Latest Obsession: Jaws 5 - Cruel Jaws


Jaws is one of my favorite movies of all time. It is the reason I fair the ocean and to a slightly lesser extent water in general. I love the franchise so badly that I even own the shitty sequels (including the unspeakably terrible Jaws the Revenge) and I've watched all 4 movies a ton of times (at least once a year). I thought I owned it all... until I heard of Jaws 5: Cruel Jaws... the unofficial sequel.

Jaws 5 is hardly a real film. It's an Italian horror film that kept it's budget low but never building a shark and instead stealing the shark footage from Jaws 1-3 and the terrible Great White (The Last Shark). It's fucking TERRIBLE... but it's a special kind of terrible that's absolutely unreal. Let's take a look at this majestic shark that they stole from Great White


The whole movie is available on YouTube (for the time being). Go check it out before they take it down. Maybe have some friends with you.


1 comment: