Monday, December 27, 2010

December Mix!!!

The December Mix is Up and Ready for you to Listen to; a few stand-out tracks include:

When We First Met by Hellogoodbye I needed to put on this mix because after being disappointed by Hellogoodbye's debut album, their new CD is a complete change of direction and it works perfectly!

After reading Stephen King's The Body there was no way I couldn't put Ben E. King's Stand by Me

I already spoken heavily about how much I loved mc chris goes to hell; the song 006 is without a doubt the standout track.

December = Christmas... I didn't want to put an extremely holiday specific song so I went with the snarky and dark Yule Shoot Your Eye Out by Fall out Boy

And the mix ends with Ben Folds' song Belinda which is without a doubt the most beautiful song to appear on a Ben Folds album since Rockin' the Suburbs' The Luckiest

FULL TRACK LIST:
1. Van Halen - Nerf Herder
2. Hey Jude - The Beatles
3. When We First Met - Hellogoodbye
4. Little Lion Man - Mumford & Sons
5. Stand by Me - Ben E King
6. 006 - mc chris
7. My First, My Last, My Everything - Barry White
8. Carolina in my Mind - James Taylor
9. I Haven't Tried it - Piebald
10. Airplanes (f/Hayley Williams) - B.O.B.
11. Yule Shoot Your Eye Out - Fall out Boy
12. Now That You're Home - Manchester Orchestra
13. For Once in My Life - Stevie Wonder
14. Comfort Eagle - Cake
15. Friends of P - The Rentals
16. My Annie - Craig's Brother
17. Bat out o Hell - Meat Loaf
18. Belinda - Ben Folds

To download visit either mediafire or Rapidshare

No comments:

Post a Comment