Sunday, December 19, 2010

The 25 Songs of Christmas Part 19

Before I post the 19th song in the 25 Songs of Christmas I gotta give a shout-out to my friend's band Those Galloping Hordes has a new song that's on Deep Elm's Emo Diaries 12: I love you but in the end I will destroy you. The group is an incredible experimental instrumental indie rock group in the same vein as Explosions in the Sky and Sigur Ros. Please check them out and if you like them buy their album. That being said song #19 has absolutely nothing to do with them.

Song 19 is a cover of an obscure song from the 1920's called Zat You Santa; this version is performed by Buster Poindexter (the ghost of christmas past in Scrooged) which i first heard on the Beavis and Butthead christmas special. Once again, I can't find the real music video so enjoy this anyway

No comments:

Post a Comment