Sunday, November 21, 2010

Yay Griffindor Knight!

After some terrible days at work and lots of stress I finally got to cut loose, foot loose; in fact I even kicked off sunday shoes. The weekend started off with me immediately going to catch an early showing of Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Part 1 which is both my favorite Harry Potter movie and the one I think followed the book the closest (which isn't really saying much really) with Ed. After the party I discovered Geekscape published my article about Harry Potter Fandom (which you should totally read).


After the movie Ed and I met up with Mark, Lauralie and TP in order to get some Applebees; afterwards we went to Lauralie's house with Shrop and played some board games. To write about anything that was funny that night would be to example a lot of inside jokes. So I'll just post this picture from the night of TP




Today I was able to cross another thing off my list of my bucket list which was going to Medieval times. We got the Red/Yellow knight whom we (that is Ed, Shrop and I) referred to as the Gryffindor Knight (yes I know the ACTUAL colors are Gold and Scarlet but close enough).

It was a great and fun exciting GeekEnd.

In more news of awesome I only have 3 days of work this week and then a 4 day weekend (thank you Pilgrims for mercilessly murdering Indians).

No comments:

Post a Comment