Sunday, May 19, 2013

Self Observational Sunday: Warrior Dash

Yesterday I ran the Warrior Dash for the second time in a row. As I did last year I was blasting some motivation cock rock during the run. Here is the playlist

1. "And Now We Cue The Music" - Jay And Silent Bob Strikes Back
2. Keep Yourself Alive - Queen
3. You're The Best - Joe Esposito
4. Nothing But a Good Time - Poison
5. Anyway You Want It - Journey
6. To Be The Best - Tenacious D
7. The Touch - Stan Bush
8. Raise Your Hands - Bon Jovi
9. Kryptonite - 3 Doors Down
10. Scat Man - Scatman John
11. "Put Me In Coach" - Ace Ventura
12. Lit Up - Buckcherry
13. Thubthumping - Chumbawamba
14. Song 2 - Blur
15. Scary Monster and Nice Spirits - Crowdburn
16. Higher and Higher - Wet Hot American Summer
17. If You Want Blood (You Got it) - AC/DC
18. Semi Charmed Call (Third Eye Blind & Carly Rae Jepson Mash Up) - Chambland
19. I Believe in a Thing Called Love - The Darkness
20. Youth Gone Wild - Skid Row
21. "Never Give Up, Never Surrender" - Galaxy Quest
22. I Wanna Rock - Twisted Sister
23. Black Betty - Big City Rock
24. God Gave Rock and Roll To You - Kiss
25. I'm Awesome - Spose

In the end we didn't beat our previous time, this however didn't have much do with our ability to run the course as much as the one obstacle had a 20 minute wait. I had a blast running last year with Ed but having a group of 6 people to run with was MUCH better. I look forward to next years dash.

No comments:

Post a Comment