Thursday, August 11, 2011

Death and Shit

Much like Jared I've started eating Subway on almost a daily basis. Unlike Jared though this isn't to 'lose weight' as much as it's based on the convenience of it being only a 5 minute walk. Every single time I walk to subawy though I pass this building.




That says "Museum of Death" for those who have trouble reading it. Every single time I walk past it I can't help but be curious what it'd be like to go into it. But my longtime knowledge of Horror movies have informed me of how much of a mistake this would be. I've see House of 1,000 Corpses. That place is how a good slasher film starts. A group of teens visiting LA go to the Museum of Death and are never heard from again.

Speaking of things that'd make an awesome horror movie. I was listening to Insane Clown Posse today...

Okay I want to clarify something immediately. I love Insane Clown Posse, but i'm not a Juggalo. I don't explain why I love their music. The best way I can explain it is that I like ICP the same way I like Ed Wood movies. In someway they're so terrible that I can't not love them.

Anyway on their album Riddle Box they have a song called 12



The song tells the story of a man wrongfully found guilty for a crime and executed. He returns from the grave and murders the 12 jury members who sentenced him. The deaths include crushing heads and slashing a face up to look like a clown. Let's be honest... this sounds like a bad ass movie despite being kind of a shitty song (and that's coming from a fan of the group).

No comments:

Post a Comment