Sunday, January 23, 2011

Steak, Saint Mort and Shit!

About Two Weeks Ago I posted my new updated Bucket List. I'm proud to announce that Last Weekend I had my Steak Night with Matt Voigt so #1 on the list is now taken care of. We went to Applebees and then saw Green Hornet 3D. It was a delightful Man-Date.

This weekend I had a second Man-Date with friend Ed Gusler. We went to Habitchis and then saw No Strings Attached which was leaps and bounds funnier than I ever expected it to be. But the biggest news of last night was the Premiere of the Saint Mort Show! So check out episode 1 Mustaches & Pro-Wrestlers featuring George Hardy (Troll 2, Best Worst Movie), Tommy Avallone (Double Windsor Pictures) and a musical performance from Team Goldie. If you enjoy it and want constant updates about who I'm interviewing next then you should join my Facebook Group or follow me on Twitter.

In other news, I'm not looking forward to work this week, but this weekend is the 10th Kingdom marathon which also appears as #10 on my bucket list. This would mean that in January I'd have crossed off 2 of my 15 goals. If I continue at this pace I will... fail to do at least 5 things before I leave in July... so I need to kick it up a notch.

No comments:

Post a Comment