Thursday, February 26, 2009

Just a Simple Rant to Push you away

            Do you ever notice that the more you think you understand something, the more wrong you actually are? It feels like I’ve spent the last few days not truly understanding my feelings and in the end it just keeps leaving me hurt. Ever since my girlfriend broke up with me in October I’ve gone through the strangest groupings of emotions. It’s good to know that I’m healing, at least in some ways… example, when she dumped me I couldn’t get an erection for months. Now however I’ve been spraying potent ional children onto my bedroom carpet two or three times a night.

            I suppose this blog has been a no holds barred collection of thoughts and opinions so far as well as an all access pass until my life. Originally this was just supposed to be for me to collect my ramblings but it’s quite more therapeutic then I expected. Since my break up there’s been a few potent ional relationships. If you’re a frequent reader than you’re more than familiar with “Jessica Rabbit” and “The Mom”. There has been at least 3 or 4 other girls that have danced into my life since October some only for a quick crush and others far longer lasting.

            I wouldn’t consider this so much a blog entry as a long rambling with a little bit of humor mixed in.

1)    Jessica Rabbit – What ever happened with Jessica Rabbit I’m sure you’re asking, well, we hang out sparingly and it looks like all things considered she’s going to get back together with her ex, who was a douche-bag. I’m not the type of guy who will fight against a girl’s decision even if I think it’s a terrible idea.

2)    The Mom – Here and I have hung out but there’s no chemistry there. The most we could ever have is a fuck buddy relationship, which is not the relationship I specifically want right now.

3)    Flirty McCocktease – I know Flirty because she works at the venue that I book at. She’s spent a few nights over the apartment playing video games but at the end of the day, I’m nothing to her, just a Cuddlebitch. For those of you who don’t know what a Cuddlebitch is, it’s when you’re with a girl who finds you so unappealing sexually that the only thing you’ll ever do is get to cuddle

4)    OkCupid Girl – I met OkCupid girl, surprisingly enough, on OkCupid. It seemed perfect, everything I wanted. But as always, things aren’t ever as good as they seem. It just fell apart because I have no women skills.

I don’t really like this entry very much so I’m keeping it short and leaving it as a simple rant.

1 comment:

  1. when she dumped me I couldn’t get an erection for months. Now however I’ve been spraying potent ional children onto my bedroom carpet two or three times a night.


    why into the carpet?

    ReplyDelete