Friday, May 18, 2012

Going For a Little Run - Ultimate Playlist

Tomorrow I will be participating in the Warrior Dash for the first time. I've been "Training" for the last 4 or 5 months. The Warrior Dash is a 3 mile run with a few obstacles. Not exactly the most difficult run out there but since I am never really known for my desire to go running or exercise or leave the safety of my house... this will be an experience.

Running by my side will be one of my best friends Ed Gusler Jr. Our run is at 8am (aka 9 hours from now). We plan to have as much fun as possible and for the event I've created a running mix. I'll have a light backpack with an old iPod (donated by Jackie DeSalvo) and a pair of speakers on my back pumping a mix that's guaranteed to motivate everyone around us.

But before the run I'd like to share the playlist with all of y'all!

1. John Goodman's Revenge of the Nerds Speech
2. Back in Black - AC/DC
3. You're the Best - Joe Esposito
4. You Give Love a Bad Name - Bon Jovi
5. Come On Ya-ha! Sequence from Saving Silverman
6. Be the Best - Tenacious D
7. Separate Ways - Journey
8. More Than A Feeling - Boston
9. Haverboards don't work over water without power quote from Back to the Future
10. The Touch - Stan Bush
11. Unskinny Bop - Poison
12. We're not Gonna Take It - Twisted Sister
13. Nothing is over till we decide it is Speech from Animal House
14. Love is Alright Tonight - Rick Springfield
15. Don't Stop me Now - Queen
16. The Final Countdown - Europe
17. Never Give Up, Never Surrender Speech from Galaxy Quest
18. Rock You Like a Hurricane - Scorpions
19. La Grange - ZZ Top
20. Black Betty - Ram Jam
21. Run Home and Cry to Mama - Army of Darkness Speech
22. Heat of the Moment - Asia
23. Take Me Home Tonight - Eddie Money
24. We Want Fun - Andrew W.K.
25. God Gave Rock N Roll To You - Kiss (When we near the end of the race, if the mix isn't over we must skip ahead to this for dramatic effect)

Feel free to duplicate this mix for all your exercise and running needs

1 comment:

  1. You mean: From Back to the Future PART GOD DAMN TWO!

    I'm sorry, I'm better now.

    ReplyDelete