Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Merry Mattmas

It's been almost 10 days since my last blog entry; a lot has happened which I'll be covering throughout the next few weeks; You can look forward to the following soon:

- a report on my trip to New York Comic Con
- The final episode of Undercover Geek
- Various other videos

I'd also wish to announce here that do to various things (most i don't want to get too in depth with) I will not be moving to Los Angeles until Early July (thinking July 6th-ish) so PA gets an extra 6 months of me.

But the important thing is that this past weekend i celebrated the 25th anniversary of my daring escape from my mother's uterus. It feels awkward being a quarter of a century old. The Birthday was a nice one; spent Thursday with my immediate family at Texas Roadhouse; My mom's family came over Friday night for pizza and cake and then Saturday I had friends over (it was mostly just hanging out watching How I met Your Mother and talking).

Sorry that after 10 days it's such a small entry but I'm dogsitting with limited wireless so I can't really focus on what I want to say.

1 comment:

  1. Love the description of child birth. Sorry we live so far (lol) that we couldn't be there for pizza (I Love Pizza). I remember when you were still in the uterus. Was that really 25 years ago. God I'm old.

    ReplyDelete