Wednesday, April 30, 2014

So what's up with your blog?!

It's been about a month since I finished the 2 year long count down of the 100 albums and movies that made me love music and film. So what now? Well first let me tell you about why I did the countdown.

I consider myself a writer. However 3 years ago I found that I wasn't writing. The countdown became something to force myself to write at least twice a week. And it was a success. While working on the countdown I was also working on scripts, articles for various websites and other things to make sure that I was constantly active.

Right now I'm working on a few scripts about nostalgia so to help myself work on these projects I'm focusing on nostalgia pieces on this blog. Random essays about my childhood, reviews on books and movies, music and books from my childhood and really anything else that celebrates the past.

I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment