Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Are You There Blog? It's Me, Mort

So I haven't posted anything in over a month. There's no much to say so here's the simplest versions of the last month:

- I have 23 days of work left to go

- I leave for LA in less than 100 days

- On June 19th there will be a concert as my farewell party; be stoked for that (more info to come shortly)

- I've been mostly working on my podcast The Saint Mort Show. Some of my past guests have been Mink Stole (Pink Flamingos), George Hardy (Troll 2), Michael Swaim (cracked.com), filker Tom Smith and hobbit hip-hop group Lord of the Rhymes.

- I still write for geekscape and do work for them

So what is to come with this blog? I'm going to be posting more random reviews; they won't be remotely timely and mostly be me reviewing old CDs, Movies and books for shits and giggles. It'll also be the big source for Saint Mort Show related news (not to mention my twitter)

*The title of this blog is inspired by the fact that I'm currently 'Are you there God? It's Me Margaret' in a race to read all 100 of Time Magazine's 100 greatest novels since 1923 before my best friend Jeffery "Shrop" Shropshire... this book is a piece of shit and I don't recommend it to anyone outside of the intended age group. Apparently a 12 year old girl talking about wanting to grow boobs and have her period isn't a very interesting read for a 25 year old male*

No comments:

Post a Comment